1) https://youtu.be/rofmX6F_FQ8
2) For the most part I received good feedback just as for the second elevator pitch because like I said before everyone is just so nice even if they might be hiding their true disgust. So I bounced off some of the tips Pryor gave in his videos and kept with my same catchy phrases and overall attitude. When I came up with phrases it honestly was super easy to do considering GPS can be rhymed with a lot and took me like two seconds to come up with but everyone that has given me feedback has liked them a lot saying they helped me to stand out which shocked me but I made sure to continue doing so.
3) I didn't change too much but I could feel my confidence rise with this one. To put things into perspective, on the first elevator pitch I made probably 30 videos whereas in this one I made two and the first one was only stopped because of mishaps with my six year old sister not respecting privacy during this COVID 19 struggle. However, I knew what I wanted to say and had it memorized and even though I only made one full video it was ten times better than my first one that took thirty attempts, which goes to show that practice goes a long way.
Hi Skyler,
ReplyDeleteReally great elevator pitch, Skyler! I agree it does seem like you are more comfortable and confident giving your pitch than your previous ones. It is awesome that you have improved so much, you were able to reduce the amount of takes needed by such a significant amount. I think, like your other pitches though, the video could have been a little longer; 45 seconds does seem a bit short. Regardless, great job!
Hi Skyler,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed viewing your elevator pitch and I hope to read more of your other work in the near future. I completely agree with your proposition and do not believe you need to change anything else before your next pitch. Overall, great work and I hope to read more of yours in the future!
Hi, Skyler:
ReplyDeleteI agree, this caliber of assignment is a lot harder to critique - as we don't want to seem too harsh on someone already stepping out of their comfort zone . . . That being said, I don't think anyone is hiding any type of disgust! Your pitches have improved each time, and it's good to self-reflect and implement changes you feel are necessary. I tried to do the same with each pitch, as not many changes were suggested; however, I feel tweaking our pitches on our own could actually be more useful . . . It is your elevator pitch, after all. Nice work.