1) For my business endeavor I have decided to sell it to the University of Florida, hoping to get a pretty large return.
2) I have selected this exit strategy, as I have no real intentions of running a business and especially not one in Gainesville, Florida considering I don't even plan on staying in Florida long-term. I want to go into the medical field and in order to fulfill that passion I cannot be tied to one spot with a big responsibility of running a business. In order to combat this, I would love to sell to the University of Florida as they are the ones most heavily benefitted and engulfed in the endeavor while being the most-likely people who could afford to buy me out.
3) My exit strategy has definitely influenced my decision-making up to this point as I am not planning on staying within the company and knew that with certainty the entire time. Limiting my overall desire for growth, yet it didn't limit my plan to acquire resources as I definitely would still need to get the business in motion before selling it to get the biggest profit.
Hi Skyler,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like we had similar ideas to profit from selling it back to the University of Florida; I guess that just goes to show how complementary our business venture ideas were to one another. I think you brought up great points as to why it would be more advantageous for all parties for you to sell the business and explained your reasoning well. Great job!
Hey Skyler,
ReplyDeleteThis was a great post and I truly enjoyed reading it. I believe your plan after you are done with this venture will work perfectly. Selling your idea to the University of Florida is a great idea because they will for sure give you plenty of money. A university is the ideal consumer for your idea. Overall, great work!
Hey Skyler,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your post. I feel that our exit strategies are similar as we both want to sell it to UF or someone associated with UF. I do not blame you for wanting to sell your business for a large profit as that money can help you in your future endeavors in the medical field. Overall, it seems like you have a good idea of what your ideal exit strategy is.
Hi Skyler,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your post it was fascinating. I truly think that the university would love to buy an opportunity molded by one of their very own students, it would just feel like they accomplished a great achievement. Besides that point, financially, they most likely would give you a pretty penny. This is now making me think if I should choose this as one of my exit strategy. Thanks for the read!
Hi Skyler,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your post it was fascinating. I truly think that the university would love to buy an opportunity molded by one of their very own students, it would just feel like they accomplished a great achievement. Besides that point, financially, they most likely would give you a pretty penny. This is now making me think if I should choose this as one of my exit strategy. Thanks for the read!