https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZFIK7Ktn8&feature=youtu.be
2) Reflection:
I received really nice feedback last time even though I wasn't very confident in my overall pitch, everyone was super nice to me and stated that my catch phrases and overall enthusiasm for the topic made it more memorable and exciting to watch so I reused my catch phrases in order to try and recreate that scene. However, I didn't receive many critiques I think that is probably due to the fact that people obviously don't want to hurt your feelings but I relied on using the good feedback in order to make sure at least that part was consistent.
3) Changes?
I didn't change much as I stuck to the same cheesy catch phrases but I went into more depth overall on how the need would be met and why there was a need for it in the first place on this one than in the previous one and discussed how the business plan would work along with the removal of the part where I introduced myself because what Pryor says goes.
Hi Skyler,
ReplyDeleteGreat Elevator pitch! It was great to see that you seemed a lot more confident in this pitch than your previous one. I love the idea of a reliable GPS system for buses, and I think you were really sold that idea well in your pitch. For instance, I liked how straightforward your selling points were and also liked the easy to follow flow of the pitch, in general. Nice job!
Hey Skyler,
ReplyDeleteThis was a great elevator pitch and I was excited to see that you made some great changes to it. You seemed a lot more confident this time around and you definitely made your case to persuade the audience. The idea of a GPS system that is reliable to track the busses is very creative and I believe it could work without a doubt. Overall, great post and I hope to read more of yours soon!