Even though Pryor has said multiple times the college student is the worst segment I am going against that for whatever reason. My customer is someone who studies hard but knows how to relax whenever she/he wants to. They are a biology major just working towards their degree in order to go to Medical School in what feels like a very distant future. They stay up all night studying during the week but let loose on Saturday nights in order to keep sane. They like rom coms but would absolutely never admit it. You might catch them at the gym but probably not because they honestly just don't have the time, or at least that's what they are telling themself. They have a bunch of friends but of course they are all STEM majors too because they just have to surround themselves with people who are equally as miserable in their current workload. Not to mention the fact that they have a part time job, on campus of course because who has the time to commute. Working towards something that seems so impossible with their hectic schedule of all 8 am classes and never ending days that go long into the night in order to just keep up. They ride the bus in order to get to and from school and are one of those people that stays on their phone the entire time in order to make it a little more bearable. They are more left minded but don' tell their parents cause man that would be awkward, let's just say the rents definitely keep that TRUMP sign posted in the front yard year round and are proud of it.This is someone I can for sure relate to as I have a huge workload with both work and school and tend to have extremely long days with an overwhelming amount of work. I also rely on the bus in order to get to and from school everyday which is a pain but still better than paying for a parking ticket that half the time just results in thirty minutes of circling, praying someone will leave. I think the fact that we are in the same age range and university we are bound to have a few things in common so I am not shocked to find I am pretty similar to the avatar I have created.


Hey Skylar,
ReplyDeleteI truly enjoyed reading your post and it was very insightful. I thought your analysis to the president of the United States was unique but very creative. I agree that your segment of people that you are trying to reach has a huge workload. Overall, this was a great discussion post and I really look forward to reading more of yours in the future!