Friday, February 14, 2020

I'm only cringing a lot... Elevator Pitch (10A)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnsg_srU6_Y 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Skyler,

    I thought your elevator pitch was engaging and convincing. There is definitely a need for a GPS system in the RTS system, and you made that quite clear. I really liked how you used catchy slogans and memorable language to convey your message. Overall, you were professional and effective in selling your idea. Great job on this assignment and I hope to see some system like this introduced soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ,
    The elevator pitch was very energetic and converying to your opinion. As you said the need for an upgraded system such as a GPS is very apparent in your elevator pitch. The use of slogans and advanced language was also very well thought out. You used you time very well and with more practice elevator pitches like this will help you attain a job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Skyler,

    I really liked the efficiency and low upfront cost of your proposed solution. I think it is great, as well, that your solution would pair up with already existing apps, rather than trying to program and create your own. A GPS system that gives more accurate locations and encourages better driving, would be highly beneficial to most students, especially since the current RTS buses are such an important means of transportation on campus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Skyler,
    Great Video, you gave such a nice presentation! I believe your solution of the gps system to alert students of traffic and give more accurate locations of where the busses are is very intelligent. I hope the bus company finds a solution soon so students can stop having problems. Overall, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Skyler,

    You provided a great potential solution for the RTS issues we all face and you delivered it in an excellent way that can immediately grab the attention of your audience. I liked that you even created some sort of slogan for your proposal by linking RTS and GPS with BS. This definitely helps to keep your business idea in the minds of the audience.

    ReplyDelete